Once again Christopher Barger, Chris Thilk and myself got together on Blab to discuss recent news. Watch the show below.
Here’s what we discussed this week:
- (1:10) Twitter has rolled out its filtered feed and people don’t seem to mind.
- (9:05) BART got real on Twitter while engaging with people who were commenting on service problems.
- (18:55) A Pennsylvania court case ruled companies can’t fire an employee for being negative about them on Twitter.
- (26:30) Peyton Manning announced his retirement via Facebook Live, signaling a big moment for that tool.
- (33:00) A Wired story with the “Silicon Valley” cast shows a group of comedians who use social media to promote themselves in new and interesting ways.
Catch up with Voce on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Soundcloud. And follow me, Barger and Thilk on Twitter for more. Finally, find out about the PNConnect Weekly Reading newsletter here or sign-up to get it via email directly.