For this second edition of the Voce Nation Podcast we decided to do something a bit differently and include some video. Joining the Blab-based call this week were Christopher Barger and Chris Thilk, two of Voce’s long-serving content marketing strategists. You can watch the show below
Here’s what we discussed this week:
- (1:30) Instagram’s decision to change to an algorithm-based activity feed. Read more on the Voce blog here.
- (11:40) Google’s reminder to bloggers to disclose when they get review products and include “no follow” tags on those posts.
- (16:25) The FTC settling with Lord & Taylor over non-disclosure of paid posts as part of an influencer campaign.
- (27:10) The rise of Anchor.fm as a quick, easy and engaging way to share short audio. (Bonus shout-out to OG audio sharing site Odeo)
- (35:10) Audible’s new “Clips” feature allowing people to share short snippets of audio books with their social networks.
Catch up with Voce on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Soundcloud. And follow me, Barger and Thilk on Twitter for more. Finally, find out about the PNConnect Weekly Reading newsletter here or sign-up to get it via email directly.