Voce is an award winning communications consultancy with offices in Sunnyvale, CA, San Francisco, CA and Orlando, FL. We help companies build better brands through content creation and community engagement using a combination of public relations, social media marketing and web development strategies.
Silicon Valley-based PR and influencer marketing firm Voce (Vo-Chay) Communications, a Porter Novelli company is currently seeking a Vice President to create and lead PR and Social Media programs within our rapidly growing base of world-class consumer and technology clients. Vice Presidents are accountable for the strategic and fiscal success of multiple client relationships. Vice Presidents oversee the team and are responsible for creating a solid team-oriented environment. They provide high-level strategic client counsel and are ultimately responsible for ensuring the team delivers the highest quality of work, on time and within budget. Vice Presidents are also responsible for identifying new business opportunities and in preparing new business materials. The ideal candidate will bring a minimum of ten years of agency/in-house public relations and/or marketing, a firm grasp of results-driven influencer campaigns, and a strong desire to cultivate and mentor other Vocians.
Client responsibilities include
- Responsible for final edits and deliverables on all written materials generated on behalf of the client.
- Drive development of all strategic communications plans, presentations and proposals for client approval.
- Provide senior counsel to clients and team on influencer strategies and relations.
- Demonstrate the ability to formulate compelling strategic points that persuade influencers to respond in a positive way.
- Lead the development of key product, service or company launch messages.
- Provide clients with ongoing strategic PR counsel at senior management and CEO level. Serves as principal senior-level liaison to clients.
- Deadline driven. Demonstrates a solutions-oriented approach to problems; is able to approach stressful, pressure-filled situations as challenges and opportunities for growth.
Management responsibilities include
- Direct, manage and ensure Voce standards with respect to completion of all written materials, including supervision and guidance of account team members.
- Actively keep pulse on agency morale and operations; work with teams to make improvements.
- Provide direction and career development opportunities to team.
- Assume total bottom-line responsibility for the success of an account.
- Effectively contribute to the management and fiscal health of the company beyond account management by supporting larger company vision through operational efforts.
- Participate in the development of new business materials.
Senior Client Executive
Silicon Valley-based PR and influencer marketing firm Voce Communications (Vo-chay), a Porter Novelli company is currently seeking a Senior Client Executive to help create and manage the PR and social media programs of our rapidly growing base of world-class consumer and technology clients. The ideal candidate will bring 4-6 years of agency/in-house experience, a firm grasp of results-driven PR, and a strong desire to cultivate and mentor fellow teammates.
- Consult with clients on high-level strategies, and, in conjunction with teammates, develop and implement strategic PR programs and plans
- Accountable for the day-to-day project management of accounts and client deliverables
- Provide day-to-day senior counsel to clients, and more junior level team members
- Be a team leader; assisting Directors and Supervisors in determining workflow, assignments and deadlines for the team
- Cultivate and constantly continue to build relationships with media, analysts and other industry influencers
- Motivate teammates through diligent and earnest communications and a “lead by example” style
- Mentor team members to help them learn fundamental PR and client service skills
- Assist in providing quality control for all internal and client deliverables
Prior Education and Experience
Bring at least four years experience in the public relations industry. Demonstrate expertise in areas of: strategic program planning, managing program implementation, media/influencer relations success, project management, and staff mentoring. Bachelor’s degree, preferably in communications, journalism, English, or public relations-related focus.
Silicon Valley-based PR and influencer marketing firm Voce Communications (Vo-chay), a Porter Novelli company, is currently seeking a Supervisor to help create and manage Social Media programs for our rapidly growing base of world-class technology clients. The ideal candidate will bring 6-7 years of agency/in-house experience, a firm grasp of results-driven influencer campaigns, and a strong desire to cultivate and mentor fellow teammates. Your responsibility will be to develop, manage and execute digital strategy projects and programs, as well as oversee account teams. Due to the nature of social media in the BtoB space, knowledge of engagement strategies will be necessary as well as understanding of points of integration between social media tools and corporate destinations such as Websites, etc. You will lead a social media focused team and work closely with internal social media and interactive marketing clients to define strategy and execution plans. You will also be expected to participate in Voce’s internal education efforts.
Client responsibilities include
- Accountable to clients for project management of account activity
- Consult with clients on high-level strategies, and, in conjunction with the client, develop and implement strategic communications programs and plans, drive an overall strategic “digital” strategy with a strong emphasis on social media
- Interface with broad interactive marketing team to provide engagement for regular social media activities via online channels
- Provide routine counsel on integration recommendations between social media tools and online destinations
- Maintain day-to-day contact with clients
- Manage account workflow, assignments and take responsibility for the team’s ability to meet deadlines and exceed client expectations
Management responsibilities include
- Manage client accounts and account teams; providing quality control, maintaining budgets, and tracking and supervising team resources
- Mentor and manage team members to help them continue cultivating digital, social media and client service skills
- Accountable to Voce leadership for program budget and resource management
- Motivate team members to work together as a team towards client goals and objectives, continually inspire through encouragement, constructive feedback, and daily mentorship
- Demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm to actively contribute to the overall business
Prior education and experience
Desirable candidates bring a minimum of 5-6 years experience in communications. Demonstrate expertise in areas of: strategic program planning, managing program implementation, digital strategy, budget and project management, staff time allocation, and staff mentoring. Bachelor’s degree, preferably in communications or marketing.
Public relations professionals have become one of the most sought-after individuals in the technology industry. Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, Palo Alto, CA-based Voce Communications (VOH-chay) recognizes that you are a valuable asset and that your ideas and abilities will help shape the future of the company fortunate enough to reap your talents.
The ideal candidate will bring strong writing skills, preferably in journalism, the ability to meet deadlines consistently and multi-task, a strong sense of urgency, a desire to learn and be challenged, and energy, enthusiasm, and professionalism. Proficiency in typing, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet-based research is a must.
Voce interns will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following projects:
- Assist in researching editorial opportunities with trade publications, newspapers and other magazines
- Assist in researching speaking opportunities for clients at industry trade shows and conferences
- Prepare clip reports for news coverage of clients
- Prepare weblog reports of commentary posted to the internet about a client.
- Work with account teams to learn to: craft speaking abstracts, editorial pitches, executive biographies and press releases
- Participate in account team meetings as appropriate
- Assist in administrative duties, such as faxing, copying, answering phone calls and receiving office visitors
THE VOCE EXPERIENCE – What We Do…
- Contribute ideas, energy and leadership to a fast-growing PR firm, helping to evolve and execute our vision.
- Take responsibility for crafting and implementing PR and brand strategies that generate results for our clients.
- Interact with industry influencers, discussing and devising the stories that are driving technology trends – and the trends that are driving the stories.
- Interact frequently with clients’ senior executives as you develop strategies for high-technology branding, IPOs, road shows, and product and corporate launches.
- Create event ideas to supplement client product and corporate communications programs.
- Work within a collaborative team environment, where you will have access to professional mentoring and educational programs to stimulate growth.
- Enjoy the freedom derived from working in a fun atmosphere with a developing culture that encourages personal development through our education program and more.
- People are number one because Voce recognizes that people ARE the company. Each Voce business decision is dictated by people first.
- We believe the development of a company culture is critical, and believe that personal interaction and on-the-job relationships drive this culture.
- We approach the hiring of a team member in a thoughtful and deliberate manner. Why? Every person hired is an investment into the evolution to our culture.
Please submit resume to: email@example.com