- Regulatory hurdles for social media participation in the education sector
- The importance of integrating and harnessing the disparate internal communities at educational institutions
- The importance of students as an ever-changing and tech-savvy resource to help drive community building
- Extending connections beyond the current faculty and students to incoming freshmen and alumni- is that happening enough?
- A discussion of “Community Chat,” which Sonny ran with Bryan Person on Twitter and FriendFeed (and how to keep momentum going in community- bring the chat back, guys!)
We Are Communication Architects
Building brand awareness through content creation and community engagement.
Doug HaslamMay 6th, 2010
Episode 6 of Conversations with Community Managers (co-produced with The Community Roundtable) features Sonny Gill, Community Manager for DeVry University.
Podcast highlights include: