- How online extends and combines with the vital offline relations and events in the hospitality industry
- A discussion of whether or not being a nimble small business is an advantage over being a big chain when it comes to using social media
- How hard metrics and the more “touchy-feely” side of social media combine
- Brian talks about other hotels he thinks are doing a good job with social media engagement
- Roger Smith Life and the value of showing an off-product side of your business; “It’s got to be interesting.”
We Are Communication Architects
Building brand awareness through content creation and community engagement.
Doug HaslamMay 13th, 2010
Episode 7 of Conversations with Community Managers (co-produced with The Community Roundtable) features Brian Simpson, Director of Social Hospitality at the Roger Smith Hotel in New York City.
Podcast highlights include: