- Meshing “old school” journalism with new media channels
- How Gannett coordinates social media learnings and tactics among more than 100 separate entities.
- The importance of internal communications in keeping employees at all levels- and in all markets- engaged in using social media, including the use of “old school” methods like email
- Upcoming trends: you guessed it, location and mobile
- The newsroom of today: from an anecdote by co-host Jim Storer about his visit last year to the Cincinnati Enquirer newsroom
- Melding “citizen journalism” with professional investigative journalism
We Are Communication Architects
Building brand awareness through content creation and community engagement.
Doug HaslamMay 20th, 2010
Episode 8 of Conversations with Community Managers (co-produced with The Community Roundtable) features Jodi Gersh, Social Media Content Manager at the Gannett Company, where the helps Gannett’s 80+ newspapers and 20+ TV stations with their social media needs and strategies.
Podcast highlights include: