- A description and history of the BIRT Exchange, a business intelligence community run by Actuate
- Building an effective community with a passionate group of developers
- Measurement- what to measure, why and how
- What defines an “active community member?”
- The importance of (international) face-to-face user groups in augmenting community
We Are Communication Architects
Building brand awareness through content creation and community engagement.
Doug HaslamNovember 4th, 2010
Our podcast series, Conversations with Community Managers (a co-production with The Community Roundtable), has returned! Episode 12 features Ray Gans, Community Manager at Actuate (a Voce client).
Podcast highlights include:
Voce Communications has partnered with The Community Roundtable to produce a new podcast series, Conversations with Community Managers. In this series, Voce’s Doug Haslam and The Community Roundtable’s Jim Storer speak with people from a variety of industries about their efforts with online community; what they are doing, the challenges and opportunities unique to their industry, and the differences and similarities between “community” and “social media.”