- Moving an email-oriented company into social media and community by internalizing the information about social media into the corporate psyche and processes
- The changing, yet continuing place of email in our communications hierarchy
- Creating “virtuous cycles” by providing recognition and sharing it with the larger community
- How social media and community are creating new job roles
- The “Social Media Council” model of bringing the social media from different departments together- is it necessary to have such a council based on a set of tools?
- The “a-ha” moment of adopting social media: getting beyond the books and blogs and meeting people to gain knowledge first-hand
We Are Communication Architects
Building brand awareness through content creation and community engagement.
Doug HaslamNovember 11th, 2010
Our podcast series, Conversations with Community Managers (a co-production with The Community Roundtable), continues with episode 12, featuring Michael Pace, Director of Customer Support at Contant Contact.
Podcast highlights include:
Voce Communications has partnered with The Community Roundtable to produce a new podcast series, Conversations with Community Managers. In this series, Voce’s Doug Haslam and The Community Roundtable’s Jim Storer speak with people from a variety of industries about their efforts with online community; what they are doing, the challenges and opportunities unique to their industry, and the differences and similarities between “community” and “social media.”