- Handling disparate- but related audiences- via community; in this case, job seekers and employers
- The challenges of managing many separate niche communities without splintering the corporate mission
- Using a healthy content library to support community and spark discussion, including use of ecternal contributors
- Making sure you have the resources (people, content and time) to nurture a community properly
- Goals: create brand awareness, product awareness and driving traffic
We Are Communication Architects
Building brand awareness through content creation and community engagement.
Doug HaslamNovember 18th, 2010
Our podcast series, Conversations with Community Managers (a co-production with The Community Roundtable), continues with episode 14, featuring Kathy O’Reilly, Director of Social Media Relations for Monster.com (a Voce client).
Podcast highlights include:
Voce Communications has partnered with The Community Roundtable to produce a new podcast series, Conversations with Community Managers. In this series, Voce’s Doug Haslam and The Community Roundtable’s Jim Storer speak with people from a variety of industries about their efforts with online community; what they are doing, the challenges and opportunities unique to their industry, and the differences and similarities between “community” and “social media.”