- Managing internal communities within a large company, an managing to culture towards adoption
- The challenge of overseeing a total of 535 communities
- Integrating community participation into employee workflows
- Privacy, confidentiality, and other HR issues as they apply to community
- Build vs. buy, in terms of tools
We Are Communication Architects
Building brand awareness through content creation and community engagement.
Doug HaslamDecember 2nd, 2010
Our podcast series, Conversations with Community Managers (a co-production with The Community Roundtable), continues with episode 15, featuring Megan Murray, community Manager and Project Coordinator for Booz Allen Hamilton.
Podcast highlights include:
Voce Communications has partnered with The Community Roundtable to produce a new podcast series, Conversations with Community Managers. In this series, Voce’s Doug Haslam and The Community Roundtable’s Jim Storer speak with people from a variety of industries about their efforts with online community; what they are doing, the challenges and opportunities unique to their industry, and the differences and similarities between “community” and “social media.”