- Building vertical-focused communities to better serve the customer community
- Can community operate without a dedicated, “gated” platform?
- The importance of organizational commitment to community, right up to the C-Suite
- Content as the starting point to create engagement, with blogs as the focal point
- Finding your “influencers;” why and how, and finding them outside your direct community
- A discusion of tools for finding influencers (not just Klout)
We Are Communication Architects
Building brand awareness through content creation and community engagement.
Doug HaslamApril 21st, 2011
Our podcast series, Conversations with Community Managers (a co-production with The Community Roundtable), continues with episode 24, featuring Lauren Vargas, Director of Community at social media monitoring software company Radian 6 (disclosure: Radian 6 is a Voce client). Podcast highlights include: