- Maxipad Brand Goes for Blood in Brilliant Reply to Facebook Rant: Just a tremendous example of turning a simple (albeit massively misinformed) social media comment into a positive brand talking moment. Obviously not everything is going to rise to this occasion but this is a lot of fun.
- How Can Pages Respond To Facebook’s EdgeRank Changes?: Everyone should spend time looking at their Facebook analytics to see how the changes that have been made are impacting content, engagement and other factors so they can adjust accordingly.
- Retail Email Campaigns Out Of Step With Preferred Online Shopping Times: So here’s the next logical question: Are your social media publishing plans aligned to reach people at the time they’re most likely to be online as well?
- What news brand has the most pull on Twitter? Finally, some answers: The biggest takeaway here is to note that we’re still talking about reach and other factors in the same way we talk about science. That’s not a bad thing, but it does mean we don’t have a vernacular of our own to draw from when explaining these matters.
- YouTube Ranks Videos by Time-Watched: Factoring in the amount of time a video has been watched will do a lot to reward quality videos since lower quality ones will be abandoned more quickly.
We Are Communication Architects
Building brand awareness through content creation and community engagement.
Voce NationOctober 22nd, 2012
Comments are closed.
- Jan 20, 2015 // Anjani Patel
Voce Student Weekly Reading 1/20: 2015 Social Media Predictions, 7 Ways to Land an Internship & More
- Jan 13, 2015 // Stephanie Boggs
Voce Student Weekly Reading 1/13: How to Make Your Twitter Stand Out, Finding a Job After College & More
- Jan 06, 2015 // Sean Lenehan
Voce Student Weekly 1/6: 10 Things We’ve Learned About Social Media in 2014, Career Tips & More
- Dec 23, 2014 // Anjani Patel
Voce Student Weekly Reading 12/23: YouTube GIFS, Why You Shouldn’t Quit Your Job Search Over the Holidays & More
- Dec 16, 2014 // Stephanie Boggs
Voce Student Weekly Reading 12/16: Gift Guide for Social Media Lovers, Possible ‘Dislike’ Facebook Button & More
Meet the Voce Nation
Andrew oversees PR campaigns for a number of leading tech companies, leading and executing client programs.