- Maxipad Brand Goes for Blood in Brilliant Reply to Facebook Rant: Just a tremendous example of turning a simple (albeit massively misinformed) social media comment into a positive brand talking moment. Obviously not everything is going to rise to this occasion but this is a lot of fun.
- How Can Pages Respond To Facebook’s EdgeRank Changes?: Everyone should spend time looking at their Facebook analytics to see how the changes that have been made are impacting content, engagement and other factors so they can adjust accordingly.
- Retail Email Campaigns Out Of Step With Preferred Online Shopping Times: So here’s the next logical question: Are your social media publishing plans aligned to reach people at the time they’re most likely to be online as well?
- What news brand has the most pull on Twitter? Finally, some answers: The biggest takeaway here is to note that we’re still talking about reach and other factors in the same way we talk about science. That’s not a bad thing, but it does mean we don’t have a vernacular of our own to draw from when explaining these matters.
- YouTube Ranks Videos by Time-Watched: Factoring in the amount of time a video has been watched will do a lot to reward quality videos since lower quality ones will be abandoned more quickly.
We Are Communication Architects
Building brand awareness through content creation and community engagement.
Voce NationOctober 22nd, 2012
Comments are closed.
- May 27, 2015 // Sean Lenehan
Voce Student Weekly 5/27: How to Start a Conversation with New LinkedIn Connections, Increase Engagement on Instagram & More
- May 19, 2015 // Stephanie Boggs
Voce Student Weekly Reading 5/19: Ways to Bolster PR Outreach, New Facebook Features & More
- May 19, 2015 // Chris Thilk
Viral Sameness Waters Down the Media World
- May 13, 2015 // Anjani Patel
Voce Student Weekly Reading 5/13: Social Media Profile Designs, Career Tips for College Seniors & More
- May 06, 2015 // Chris Thilk
How Beca Mueller Gets Things Done