We Are Communication Architects

Building brand awareness through content creation and community engagement.

August 15th, 2013

Remembering Amelie

amelie 3

In memory of Amelie LeMoullac, one of our beloved family members here at Voce/Porter Novelli. We miss you dearly. We will miss your smile, your humor, your wit and your friendship. You are irreplaceable and unforgettable.

Our thoughts are with Amelie’s family and friends.

Filed in Voce News

Add Your Comment20 Responses to “Remembering Amelie”

Whitney Sunseri on August 15th, 2013 at 1:45 pm

A gorgeous person inside and out. She will be dearly missed by so many. Keeping her friends and family in my prayers.

Justine Piscitello on August 15th, 2013 at 2:26 pm

Amelie lit up the room and always made me feel so welcomed whenever I visited the Voce office. Her quick wit and unique humor could make a person she barely knew laugh. She is missed even by people who didn’t know her well because she was kind, beautiful and had a personality that anyone could instantly connect with. Amelie will live on forever in our memories.

Jessie Jewitt on August 15th, 2013 at 2:46 pm

Thank you for your lovely tribute to my daughter. We were all so blessed to have Amelie in our lives. She loved her Voce family, and was so dedicated to her work.

As we think of her with heavy hearts and tears, let her perpetual light always shine down upon us in times of darkness, reminding us to smile, and even laugh.

Amelie’s mother and friend, Jessie Jewitt

Amy Lemen on August 15th, 2013 at 3:05 pm

All of us in the PN Austin office send our thoughts and prayers to our Voce/PN San Francisco family and to Amelie’s family and friends.

Charlie Le Moullac on August 15th, 2013 at 4:00 pm

Dear Voce,

I am overwhelmed with emotion as many of you are right now. My Amelie was so funny, bright, vivacious, and engaging. Though I am not telling you anything that you do not already know, we will all miss her dearly. She spoke so highly of Voce and how much she loved all her co-workers and the work she was doing. I pray for all of you and I know Amelie watches over us.

God Bless, Charlie Le Moullac (Amelie’s little brother and partner in anything requiring mischief)

Sundeep Nayak on August 15th, 2013 at 4:19 pm

Dear Jessie, Charlie and everyone else who knew Amelie, even though I did not know her personally, I am extremely sorry for your loss, may her soul RIP and may you continue to lead life with similar zeal and spirit.

Joseph Forsythe on August 15th, 2013 at 5:42 pm

Amelie was one of the dearest people I’ve ever known. In fact, we used to sing Buddy Holly’s “Dearest… you’re the nearest to my heart…” to one another.

Amelie’s spirit, compassion, intelligence, and incurable curiosity with life were unique to her, and I feel so lucky for all the days we shared. There weren’t enough, not by a long shot, but they were the best.

We used to joke that she and I could laugh until we cry AND cry until we laugh when together. Amelie gave so much of her soul and her love to me and to everyone in her life. She was one of the first people outside of my family who made me feel truly loved. And truly special. Just like she was.

I’ll never forget her.

Gail Baker on August 15th, 2013 at 10:59 pm

My son and daughter are friends of Amelie’s. Although I’ve never met her I’ve heard wonderful things about her. My thoughts and prayer’s are with the Le Moullac family.

Yasemin on August 15th, 2013 at 11:56 pm

Amelie was a beautiful person inside and out. I am so sad and my thoughts are with the entire Voce family and Amelie’s family and friends. Her positive, energetic personality around the office made everyone’s day and most importantly she taught me to not take life too seriously – live and love everyday. Rest in peace Amelie. You will be oh so greatly missed. xx.

Oliver Garreau on August 16th, 2013 at 12:24 am

While at Renesas, I met Amelie several times in work-related meetings and I am devastated by her loss, she was a special and warmest person, and I think I can talk on behalf of all Renesas Santa Clara employees, she will be missed. My deepest condolences to the family.

Michael Murphy on August 16th, 2013 at 3:01 pm

I taught Amelie in the 8th grade at St. Joseph’s School. I remember her with deep affection. She was so bright and vibrant, kind and welcoming to all, lighting up every room she entered. What a terrible loss for the world; she certainly made a difference, made it a much better place, in the short time she was here. She will be missed.

Mike Murphy

Jessie Jewitt on August 17th, 2013 at 11:04 am

There will be a viewing of Amelie for those who wish to attend to say their last good-byes. Her life will be celebrated with pictures and music that she loved.

The viewing will take place Monday, August 19th from 5-9PM Crippen & Flynn Woodside Chapel 400 Woodside Rd. Redwood City, CA 94061

There will also be a memorial service for Amelie on Thursday, August 22nd at St. Marks in Palo Alto in the morning. Exact time will be announced as soon as available.

Jessie Jewitt on August 19th, 2013 at 10:54 am

Amelie’s memorial service will be held 11AM on Thursday, August 22nd at Saint Marks Episcopal Church, 600 Colorado Ave. in Palo Alto. All are welcome!

There will be a reception afterwards at our home. 908 Round Hill Rd, Redwood City, CA.

Kathy Wade on August 19th, 2013 at 2:45 pm

Gone too soon, NEVER forgotten. Rest in peace Amelie, rest in peace.

Anni + Eric Walter on August 20th, 2013 at 10:33 pm

We were dear friends of Amelie’s aunt Jennifer who is also gone from this world. I believe Jennifer is comforting Amelie in heaven. Amelie was the sweetest little girl and a spirited and lovely young woman. We will treasure the memory of dear Amelie.

Nancy Crewdson on August 21st, 2013 at 8:30 pm

I am devastated.

I moved from the Bay Area in January to be the full time caretaker of my parents, both with dementia and physical issues, and did not get to say goodbye to Jessie, my dear friend.

Little did I think it was also goodbye to Amelie, who was in youth group at St Mark’s with my kids.

As I try to process this tragedy, I want to shout out to all – seniors in hospice like my parents, parents,20 somethings, teens, children, friends, the person on the street: We only have one life. Make it count. Live this life and do everything you do in a spirit of true thanksgiving, and be ever mindful of the needs of others. Happiness lies in caring for others. Don’t waste a minute in being selfish except to discern what really matters. Laugh, sing, be humble. Let those around you be a mirror – and if you shine brightly, turn that reflection on others.

I had a dear friend, who died at 95. Her husband had commissioned a unique piece of art, as a tribute to her wisdom and vitality: it was a heart, with a prominent eye: she was a Seeing Heart. Amelie also had the essence of a Seeing Heart. All of us can acquire this too, if only we pay attention.

Dearest Amelie, and Jessie, Rose and Charlie: After my 7th miscarriage, I had a vision that the angels tend for all the newcomers, until we can be once again reunited. Life is precious, short and finite, but eternity lasts forever.

My deepest sympathy and profound compassion – Nancy, Cape Cod MA

Anne-sophie Caudron on August 22nd, 2013 at 12:37 pm

Dear Jessie, Rose and Charlie,

Je vous addresses mes plus sincères condoléances en ces moments si difficiles. Croyez en toute mon affection de France.

Anne-Sophie Caudron

Denis Le Moullac on September 2nd, 2013 at 9:38 am

Dear Voce Friends, my family and I cannot thank you enough for your love and support over the past 3 weeks. Your presence was a living tribute to Amélie’s joie de vivre. Denis Le Moullac (Amélie’s father)

Danielle Ferris on September 6th, 2013 at 2:11 am

On behalf of the Access Communications family, we share our deepest condolences on your loss of such great talent. May your dear friend and colleague rest in peace, and may we all have an opportunity to celebrate her life in peace and with strength. .

Danielle Ferris

Jessie Jewitt on September 14th, 2013 at 2:50 am

It will soon be September 14th, exactly one month since Amelie’s death. I remain in disbelief thinking she will pop out at any moment and say, “surprise, it was all a joke!” Alas, the physical reality of seeing and touching her ashes reminds me that she won’t be back. The only consolation I have is in knowing that she achieved her purpose in life. She has left a legacy of love, laughter and mending relationships. It is our purpose now to carry that forward. I will always love you my little Melie-Lou …